Did you know that the Saxmundham Surgery has a Patient Participation Group?
The aim of the group is to provide patient feedback and act as a bridge between the Practice and the patients – of whom there are about 9000.
The Saxquax Feedback patient participation group was started at the beginning of 2009 and has been involved in the following initiatives:
- Promotion of Organ Donation
- Publicity for Volunteer Hospital Transport
- Raising awareness of ‘Medical Alert’ information, such as Emergency Cards, Mobile Phone Emergency Numbers and Emergency Bottles containing important information.
- Survey of patient views on being sent copies of GP Referral Letters. (very positive)
- Helping the surgery (marshalling) on Flu-clinic Vaccination Days
- Raising the profile of the PPG
Annually Saxquax Feedback produce a report.
If you are happy to be part of this group please apply to join online.